The last 2 months have been jam packed with fun activities both inside and outside of the studio.
- Ines Lino Massage Therapist showed us how to bring magic to the body through a combination of Shiatsu and Thai Massage.
- I was invited to teach Yoga at the MakeSense Lisbon Unconference, an awesome group connecting Social Entrepreneurs, check out a snippet of their work here: https://youtu.be/iPSv1pqFKhk
- Together with Zunka we launched a monthly Women’s Circle to cultivate positive connections in Lisbon (English speaking), it’s been so popular it is currently booked out months in advance.
- We got all funky and upsidedown in an Inversion Workshop 19th November
- Lastly but not least the weekend just passed we were invited to share a Womens Circle at Lisbon Yoga Festival lisbonyogafestival.com the weekend was full of yoga, food and philosophy.
Now in December we begin to wind down for the year…..
Our special end of year event for 2016 is FREE!!!! 108 Oms Chanting 21st December 20:00-21:00, amazing vibrations to be felt on the eve of winter solstice. To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
The last regular class held on Friday 23rd will be Vinyasa & Vinho 18:30-20:00 (normal class pricing applies/memberships included)
Important Dates for Studio Closure (all are updated on the booking app/site):
Public Holidays: 8th December
Christmas Closure: 24th December- January 4th 2017
Subscribe to our Facebook events to be kept up to date with January and beyond activities, including our 1 year (free) anniversary yoga party!