A quick update to let you know about the upcoming events and schedule changes at Ministry of Yoga, Lisbon.
1) Tomorrow is International Yoga Day! We are celebrating together with 108 Surya Nasmakar at Carcavelos 19:30-21:00. This is a free event come along and self practice or enjoy the sunset in company (also summer solstice, longest day of the year). Updates will be posted here: Link to Facebook Event
2) The amazing Deepa Bidd is in Lisbon (from London) offering a Forrest Yoga Workshop and 6 week course that begins NEXT WEEK! More information here: Forrest Yoga in Lisbon
Please note Deepa’s teachings at present are separate from your MOY Membership however feel free to enrol in the workshop/course if you would like to experience the unique style of Forrest Yoga. **Please note: to accommodate Deepa the Hatha class at 20:00 Wednesdays has been suspended until further notice**
3) YinYang 60min practice has been super fun and will continue as part of the regular schedule MOY schedule:
- 20:00 Monday Evenings
- 17:00 Wednesday Afternoons
4) Lastly but certainly not least, I am deeply saddened by the recent loss of many lives in Portugal due to wildfires in Predrogao Grande. Sending thoughts and prayers to those effected by the loss. In support I will be arranging donation classes in the coming weeks, keep an eye out on FaceBook for the ways in which we can help the extended community.
Keep safe, healthy and embrace your love for others,