Welcome back to all those who have returned from Summer vacation, welcome to those who have moved to Lisbon, welcome those who are visiting this fabulous city on your travels.
We have returned to our full yoga schedule + more!
- Ruby has begun sharing her knowledge of Rocket Yoga Mondays 10:30hr
- Juliana has set up more morning Vinyasa Flow classes Tuesday and Thursday 9-10hr
- With mornings being so popular in May/June we have doubled the classes and invited Carol and Kit to be on our regular teaching team. We love having more people to learn from.
- Deepa returns to lead Forrest Yoga classes 19th September…… we can’t wait!
- Lauren returned last week to pick up her Kundalini class every Wednesday 20hr
- Rita is back teaching her regular lunchtime slots…. including Ashtanga LED
- Zoe (me) will lead an Inversions Workshop Saturday 15th September with great new techniques from recent trainings in Poland.
- 21 day yoga and healthy eating programme with Zoe & Kris (Yoga Flavours) begins October- with added features, pranayama, mindfulness and yoga guide!
All in all, we are happy to be back on the mat with 28 classes a week to choose from, come chat to us about your yoga needs. From beginner to advanced, whether you are here for 1 week, 1 month or 1 year+, we are happy to help you find your flow, style and teacher!
Zoe and the MoY TeaM
ph: +351 937 237 228
P.S Big shout out to Irene, Erin, Mili and Mel D for helping us over this 2018 Summer Season we couldnt have done it without you all.