The time has come and we are genuinely over the moon about recommencing our in person yoga classes. A wonderful new schedule will begin on 3rd May 2021 and is ready for bookings now. After 3.5 months of practicing yoga with YouTube or Zoom, it will be a welcomed sign of relief to get back on the yoga mat in presence. We endeavour to provide a safe space for you to deepen your yogic experience with feedback and guidance specific to the moment.
- We will continue to have small groups of 4 people and practice with all 6 windows and the door open providing good ventilation.
- We require you to sanitise your hands and wear a mask as you enter and exit the space.
- Please bring your own mat where possible however our sanitised yoga mats (and blocks) will be available to use.
- The teacher will instruct using a mask at all times where possible.
- Bring a warm scarf, jacket or blanket for savasana and meditation practices
- If you have been exposed to a positive case, please get tested and wait for a negative result before resuming classes.
- If you have any symptoms, please cancel your class and seek guidance from SNS.
- Keep your phone number and email up to date so we can inform you if there are any cancellations.
Due to reduction of class size it is imperative for the studio’s future that class cancellations are well managed. Please honour the space you have booked and if you need to cancel, please give 6hours or more notice so the waitlist students can be notified by email.
We will continue with class passes, 10 pack, 5 pack and drop in. ****New students can purchase a 3 pack trial for €25.**** All purchases are made in the studio or via bank transfer.
All active passes will be extended to include the 3.5 month closure.
Go ahead and book your classes here
Any questions please contact Zoe
P: +351 937 237 228
See you soon!
The MoY Team