What to EXPECT in a Kundalini Yoga class?
Every class is unique – we work from a selection of over 8,000 kriyas (sets). We use a combination of asanas (postures), meditation, pranayama (breathwork), mudras (hand-postures) and mantras (chanting).
- Some classes we may work to open the heart, others to balance the nervous system, build self-esteem or increase perception.
- We work with the Kundalini energy that sits at the base of the spine, releasing and unblocking the chakras and increasing our capacity to channel this potent lifeforce inside us all.
- Each class will give you an experience of yourself and connect you to your full creative potential. Kundalini Yoga is a fast-track to your higher self and increased consciousness.
- Your mind may not understand it, but 9 times out of 10, students report greater clarity, creativity, lightness and an increased connection to themselves.
What are the BENEFITS?
Kundalini Yoga is a yoga of experience and will have a different effect on each student. It is your own personal journey. However, it can be a big help if you feel…
- Overwhelmed by life
- Burnt-out and Stressed
- Low in self-esteem
- Unclear on your self-worth or unable to set boundaries
- Struggling to open up to Love
- Living in Fear
- Unhappy even though it looks as though you’ve got it all
- Problems sleeping or switching off
- Addiction patterns (alcohol, drugs and sex)
- A little bit lost in life…
- Seeking greater connection and creativity
- Wanting to live with greater joy
WHO is suited to Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini yoga is known as a Raj Yoga, a complete yoga which activates and works all parts of you: the Body, Mind and Spirit.
For many centuries, it was considered ‘The Yoga of Kings’, guarded as a secret by India’s elite due to its effectiveness as a tool for self-development and giving rulers the grounding and vision to govern nations.
Come and experience with us.